The transition to Net Zero and beyond is a journey that every nation, city, sector, organisation and community needs to take.
Government and industry bodies worldwide have set and given commitments to deliver climate change goals. Within the UK & Europe these have included:
- UK Government 10 Point Plan
- UK Committee for Climate Change 6th Carbon Budget Proposals
- UK Government Energy White Paper
- Scottish Government Hydrogen Policy and Hydrogen Assessment Report
- OGUK and UK Government North Sea Transition Deal
- EU Climate Law
- Netherlands National Energy & Climate Plan, National Climate Agreement
- Climate Action Law
- North East Scotland Hydrogen Ambition
- Scottish Government Draft Hydrogen Action Plan
To support the urgent action required now to decarbonise requires a step change from dynamic, bold and innovative companies.
Hydrasun, a leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer solutions to the Energy Sector since 1976, believe we have the track record, ambition, resources & capabilities.
Underpinning this is a high quality, high reliability product and service offering together with specialist strategic relationships meaning we have a unique offering that can play an integral role in the achievement of Climate Change goals worldwide.
In recognition of this Hydrasun made its first moves into the emerging hydrogen market in 2016 and since then has completed a number of significant green hydrogen projects in partnership with a number of leading OEMs.